Quick guide of my content
Sometimes you just gotta figure things out on your own, and everyone'd better get off your back.
Or you just don't wanna give your money to a person on the internet - specially me, since I'm always available to answer questions over email, and they even inspire new content for the Fashion Tech support blog or my YouTube channel.
I've already given away 99% of the stuff people ask me and even more, so I came up with this guide to help out you fierce, independent creatives that just need a little light:
On famous Fashion schools:
- My experience at Central Saint Martins: intro, part 1 - Fashion Folio, part 2 - Graduate Diploma;
- My experience at Bunka Fashion College: part 1 is already pretty complete, part 2 is more of a bonus;
- Overview of my portfolio made during the Fashion Folio course, used to apply for the Graduate Diploma Fashion CSM: boring but shows everything here, actual advice here;
- What tutorials are really like in the top Fashion schools;
- 1Granary issue 6: video review of one of the magazines you can't miss if you're actually interested in forward-thinking Fashion and good Fashion education.
Work like a pro:
- Luxury sweatshirt fabric guide: also useful if you're in the mood to explain why you prefer Acne Studios to ZARA;
- How to make your own Fashion model template: stop drawing stick figures with one eye (unless you wanna draw bridesmaid dresses at the fabric store);
- How I made Tech Packs for my first drop: when it's apparel manufacturing time, you have to get technical. But don't turn it into rocket science!
- Why Pinterest is lazy: are you using it as a tool, or as a crutch?
- Flat sketches made on Adobe Illustrator;
- Fashion model templates + ebook: learn how to sketch like a pro (no more one-eyed toothpicks that take over 30 min.);
- Tech Pack ebook + Adobe Illustrator + Excel templates: so you get more respect when contacting an apparel manufacturer;
- Newsletter every other week: be notified of new posts and other stuff I only share on my emails.
Already read everything?
The guide above doesn't list ALL the content I've ever created, but feel free to send me a question over email if you can't find the answers you need.
If you're just starting out and you need to learn how to make a portfolio, please understand I cannot teach you that over a few emails!
There's just too much to cover, so no serious design tutor will do that!
Please be reasonable and if you feel like it's time, check out my Mentorship sessions.